Minggu, 22 Juni 2008

Lampuuk..my lovely beach!!

I found my love, the atmosphere sent me back to 5-7 years ago..


when i was a student, i spent all my weekend in this beach
body boarding every week
but now, after tsunami the wave changed, not that big anymore
I still love this beach forever..


Lampuuk forever...

I welcome frens to visit my fav beach...!





Here the chalet, vacuum for several years after tsunami, but now in new breath they provide grilled fish again..







kiddies are cute rite..

aha..here the elephant, on the way back to Sigli from Banda, as I told at e last post, we will past jungle and see elephant, if u want u can ride it too...hahaha (i dont want) cos it need to open our legs wide-split in yoga hahaha, then u will know i can do my yoga perfectly...







2 komentar:

kangkang mengatakan...

the beach is fucking fucking nice.
seriously......we dun have anything like this lor....
fed up.
i wish i could just stay by the beach everyday.
sell bubble tea and otah....

nana mengatakan...

I wil wait for u & e rest here in this beach..
Welcome!!