Minggu, 06 Juli 2008

Welcome Paradise

I never edit this pics, even most of frens cant believe it, well ok, I only used camera Nikon D40

and also we did it without photografer expert, we juz snip snap everywhere..and wad amazing pic we got!

arrived home at 8 PM and i cant wait to not show this pic, then I uploaded some pics first in Friendster n in the morning got alot of photo comment ahahahaha..
due to the limit time me arrived home n pics uploaded, means i never edit the pic..

its nice because nature is perfect n beach is perfect..!!

anybody wanna join me? welcome paradise!





















2 komentar:

trini-xidex mengatakan...

percaya deh mel....setelah aku merasakannya sendiri, alias take a pic in lampuuk hasilnya terkadang bisa seperti yg dikau upload

nana mengatakan...

nah gt donk hehehe..
akhirnya gue dapet seorang saksi tanpa bayaran sesen pun huahahahaha